The Navarre Fall Arts Festival
PRESS RELEASE Call for all Vendors
The Navarre Fall Arts Festival
The Navarre Fall Arts Festival 2012 will be held on Saturday, October 13, and Sunday, October 14, from 10 am to 5 pm daily as a FREE family-friendly event.
location will be Navarre Park on Highway 98 beside the Visitors Information
Center, adjacent to Santa Rosa Sound. The venue location, Navarre Park, has
5 gazebos for covered displays, a stage overlooking Santa Rosa Sound, and
great visibility for all traffic on Hwy 98 between Pensacola and Fort Walton
Beach. Past festivals have brought approximately 5000 enthusiastic visitors
over the 2 days of the festival.
Corporate Sponsor 2012 Santa Rosa Medical Center SOLD
- Large 10í x 20í covered space in the central Gazebo for company display and materials.
- Roof space to hand two (2) large company banners with maximum visibility.
- Prominent recognition in Festival Program, GNBAA web site, mention in all press releases, printed materials and public service announcements.
- Logo on 20 yard/road signs for festival location.
- Frequent mention from on site Entertainment Stage.
- VIP area near entertainment stage with table and chairs.
Festival Media and Sponsor Party Host $1000.00
Be the sponsor for the Festivalís pre-party on Thursday evening, Oct. 11, to be held at the Navarre Pier Restaurant or sponsorís location. Host of this event would provide drinks and light refreshments for up to 50 invited guests to include:
Local media contacts, Navarre Chamber invited guests, GNBAA members and local community politicians and leaders.
- Prominent recognition in Festival Program, GNBAA web site, mention in all press announcements and publicity.
- One free 10 x 10 space on festival site to promote sponsorís location, hand out menus and or/samples, coupons, or have a drawing.
- Frequent mentions (commercials) from the Sound Side Entertainment stage.
Silver Sponsors (6 available) $500.00 per sponsor
Benefits to include:
- Covered area in on-site gazebos for company displays, be able to hand out brochures, contact new customers.
- Roof space on each gazebo for 10í banner placement. (Banners provided by sponsor.)
- Six announcements from the sound side entertainment stage (3 per day) to draw potential customers to sponsor locations.
- Name/logo prominently displayed on Festival Sponsor Board, added to GNBAA website Home Page, and mentioned in all press releases.
- Logo on 4 yard/road signs for festival location.
- Logo on Festival Poster.
- VIP Chairs reserved for Music venues.
GNBAA Silent Auction
Each year, the members of GNBAA, seek donations and prizes to be a part of an on-site Silent Auction. Interested artist, crafters, and local businesses may donate items for this Silent Auction to benefit the continuance of art activities in the Navarre area. These bargains will be displayed in the Central Park Gazebo from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday, October 13, for the festival visitors to bid on them. This Silent Auction provides FREE publicity for those who participate.
Contributors to the Silent Auction and their Web Site Links
Interested sponsors may contact: